Thursday, June 19, 2008

Meet Jennifer Shear

JEN is a fairly good friend of mines who i watch from a distance a bit ( not in a creepy way ) shes not claimed " the leader of her crew " but she sure stands modest but as a leader among leaders .. she has a way of talking to people as well as the great energy that attracts people toward her . every one MEET JENNIFER SHEAR
WHATS UR NAME !
Jennifer Shear.

what do you do ? (interest , current goals etc, )
Daughter, daydreamer.

what every day things inspire you to create art writing etc ..
Everything found in everday life is inspiring. Last night I went in the wrong direction on the B38 and talked to the bus driver for half an hour about the MTA and what its like to be a bus driver. It was really cool. Every year all the drivers get together for something that’s the equivalent to monster trucks except with busses and they have competitions to see who can park and drive in a straight line and weave in and out of cones the best. They even hand out medals and trophies, which is so amazing. Also things that are inspiring include: youtube.

run through a normal day from wake up to sleep time ..
Today I woke up, made a drawing, smoked weed, ate at Mikes Coffee Shop (where I ate a bran muffin toasted and stuffed into a cup of grits, which is what I usually get there), then sat at my friend’s apartmet on Taaffee and watched a movie. Usually I eat at the Pratt Diner but I was starting to get paranoid on my way over there and felt weird about being stoned in front of the owner, who acts like he’s my uncle or something. I’m so worthless in the summer. I try not to be.

i hear that your friends with feral .. tell me about her and your relationship with .
Young Feral is in complete harmony with the wilderness and spends hours trying to reach the highest degree of spiritual knowledge. All forms of cats are her favorite animals, with whom she finds recluse and shelter, despite her active role in her alternate urban environment, where she is in a permanent state of escapism.

music ? who . ?
Afrirampo, Edith Piaf, The Vaselines, Claude Debussy, Suicide, ハナタラシ, The Shivvers, The Young American Dream. Oh and that one Mungo Jerry song, In the Summertime, which is on heavy rotation after hearing it on this really great party mix my friend in Richmond made. Oh and this one Puke Spit and Guts song called You Aint Never.

what makes u sad ?
Caged animals, hungry kitties.

where will u be tomorrow where will u be next month where will u be next year?
HELL.

space? or ghost?
SPACE. I’m so terrified of aliens. Sometimes Evan comes over to download documentaries on extra terrestrials and conspiracy theories and I have to ask him to use headphones because I get so freaked out.

thank you for your voice and time .. any last werds?
R. Kelly was found innocent on all counts, which is the shit.

No comments: