Sunday, September 14, 2008

the weakend .

SO friday we played to shows .. one up at fordham universary another in bk .. went to the bar drank a bunch after wards as if i wasnt already drunk .. walked home at 6 something in the am .. had no voice left . woke up . went to see lighting bolt play
read an email that kinda pissed me off more than alot .. left my house ran into a local thug who aparently blamed me for " talking shit " which i know nothin about . and threatin to shoot me in the face right there. walked to greenpoint to the autumn bowl hung out there . went to enits bar afterward with the homie mark sterling and nick cannon then proceeded to jus go home .

woke up this morning already hella tired .
to another anoying phone call related to me stupid email drama

but then sterling found this clip and it made me not "pop"

enjoi

mark gonzalez in europe some where in 1998

1 comment:

sarah ferguson lee said...

mark gonzalez is so ill. love him.